Thursday, November 23, 2006

“Let the whole earth sing to the LORD! Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. Publish His glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.”
Psalm 96:3 (NLT) –King David

Tricia’s Thoughts:
As Thanksgiving arrives, I can’t help but consider what my Lord has done for me. I’m so thankful for how He transformed my life, thankful for His daily strength and love.

The amazing thing about writers is that we get to share the wonderful things the Lord does. We are privileged as King David once said, to “publish His glorious deeds among the nations.”

Today, take time to ponder where the Lord has brought you. And if you feel led, find a way to share or publish this good news with others. Together, we can tell everyone about the amazing things He does!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home