Saturday, April 22, 2006

We Have a Winner!

For the month of April and May I will draw a name (every Friday) from those who post COMMENTS on this blog, and they will win a free copy of my book. I'm doing this:

1) To draw more writers to this site--which I hope will become a valuable archive of encouragement, help, and inspirtation.

2) To encourage comments. (I'd love for this to be a place where we build a "community" to encourage and inspire each other.)

3) To introduce more people to my books (at no cost to them even!).

4) Because my love-language is gift giving. It makes me happy to give stuff away!

This week's winner is Paul. Check out his blog here.

Paul will recieve a copy of any one of my books autographed to him or a friend.

If you're interested in being entered into next week's drawing, be sure to comment!

Tricia Goyer

P.S. A special thanks goes to my son, Nathan, who drew the name this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Thompson said...

      There are so many writers' communities already online, but they are all so different from one another. As with any community, this is what each member contributes, which makes its uniqueness beautiful. I agree with Judy, except for the "great" part referring to my brain.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hi Tricia! I love your blog, especially inspiring quotes, and I've also started a brand new place for writers if you and your readers care to visit:

Light for the Writer's Soul
http://victoriagaines.com

It's still new....hope to build content. Would love to exchange links.

God bless your writing!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home