Saturday, April 15, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT and Free books!


Do you miss getting WriterQuotes in your in-box?

Be sure to check out the FeedBlitz subscription on the left. When you subscribe to FeedBlitz the quotes will be mailed to your in-box. You can unsubscribe any time.

Also, every Monday fellow novelist Camy Tang will be my guest columnist offering Health and the Writer. Here's an introduction from Camy:

"While working full time and writing, it became hard for me to stay in shape. This wasn't a vain observation--I have genetic health problems that exploded when I started spending all my time with butt glued to computer chair. The work environment also didn't help since I spent some time eating out for lunch with coworkers. My friends who are stay-at-home-moms had similar problems with the stress of kids and the lure of fast food dinners.

"I researched and figured out a bunch of tips and tricks to help me stay in shape without carving out of my precious writing time. I also found some tips to help me have just general better health."

I think you'll enjoy Camy's tips . . . I know I will!

Plus FREE BOOKS. During the months of April and May, if you COMMENT on the WriterQuotes blog your name will be entered into a drawing each Friday. If your name is picked you'll win any one of my books--autographed for you or a friend of your choice.

Finally, be sure to check out my other blogs:

It's Real Life
Gen X Parents

and . . .

And be sure to visit out my newly launched website: Unforgettable Stories of World War Two.

This website was created as a way to share some of the wonderful, true stories I've discovered during my research. More stories will be added weekly, and I think you'll enjoy them.

(Of course, my main website can still be found here.)

I'm looking forward to connecting with you on this blog. I would love for it to be a place where we can communicate about our writing lives!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Thompson said...

Tricia, you have so meany irons in the fire your life must be a foundry of activity. You have three blogs, at least three web sites, writing deadlines, kids to homeschool, a husband to nurture, a personal spiritual life to pursue ... when do you breathe?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Tricia Goyer said...

Breathing???

Oh yeah. Good thing that's automatic.

Seriously, God is my strength. When I put Him FIRST it's amazing what I can accomplish through His strength and wisdom.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Tricia Goyer said...

Thank you for posting, Linda. I hope you visit often!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home