Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This blog is over...


Well, not exactly over, just shifting to another blog...My Writing Mentor! You'll still find great quotes to inspire your writing, but you'll also find a little bit more...

Do you ever wish you had a writing mentor?

Someone to give you advice, answer your questions, and prod you on?

My Writing Mentor consists of tips, helps, and answers for finding success in the publishing world.

My Writing Mentor will also answer your questions ... or find someone who can. Simply leave your questions in the comment field of any post and watch for the answer in upcoming issues. Newsletters will be sent out the 1st and 15th of every month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nana Cheryl said...

I am so sad to see you leaving this blog. I love browsing through the quotes you have gathered here. So much so that today I am here to nominate you for the "Thinking Blogger" Award. Thank you for all you hard work putting these together.

God Bless.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Jim Thompson said...

Ah, the pain of prioritizing. I'll miss the discipline of commenting on your quotes daily, but I can continue it with your other blogs.

Keep prioritizing! You can spread yourself only so thin.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home